About Me

My photo
Leander, Tx, United States
An army wife for life with 3 crazy kids..

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Week Summary....

This week had a ton of ups and downs. I spent most of week studing for the THEA test that I took today. I took my last final on Tues and being done with school has been such a relief. I really didn't want to take another test that has nothing to do with my Certification was the last thing I wanted to do when I am no longer in class anymore, but I need to get out of this developmental math class. Taking 2 semisters of math has killed me. Stress is not even the word I could use to describe. But for now I get a small break. Hopefully in 2 weeks I'll know the score of my THEA test and this will be the answer to my prayers. On Friday, I forgot to pay my tuiton for my ASl 3 class this summer. Don't know why I forgot, guess because me and the kids had a lot going on. Friday was Natalie's field day at school and me and the boys spent 2 hrs outside watching Nattie do different activities. Nathan felt left out so I planned for him to have a play date with his BFF Jonathan. They had the best time. We only stayed for an hr because it was so dang HOT. Friday was Family Free Friday at the YMCA and so the kids got to go up for 4 hrs and give me a break. I could leave site and do what I wanted. It was great when u don't get a break often. I just came home and shampooed the boys carpent in there room. Should've done it when I did mine a few weeks back, but they were here and I was in a hurry then. Since they were gone I took the opportunity. Julene Slora stoped by my house fri evening and dropped by one of those take and bake pizzas. Geoff and I luv them!!! We discovered them when we lived in Washington and were sad to learn the Austin didn't have one. Anyway, she came by and informed me that Fri was Military Spouse Support Day. WHO KNEW!!! I sure didn't. I really appreciated her act of kindness. Today, was Parents night out at the YMCA and its $15 per kid and you get from 6-1130 so tonight I got about 4 hrs. I decided to go get a mani and pedi at the mall. I needed to exchange a swimsuit I got for Natalie so I just went for it. I really enjoyed being pamperd. My mothers day present to myself. As I was leaving the mall I got a call from Geoff. He called to tell my Happy Mothers Day. That made me feel special and sad all together. He thought to call me...., but he isn't here to smile at me or help the kids pick out a card for me. And most of all I miss his CRAZY cards that he always get me. So, this is one of the many times that I'll miss him most. I forgot, thanks to Gennie she re-registerd me in my class so that I am taking ASL 3 the first summer session as plannes. There was only 2 slots left when she did it, so I was lucky. I imagine I'll never forget to pay my tution again. Tomorrow is another day.........

No comments:



Pic 2

Nick's preschool pics for "09

Nick's first day of pre school

Nick and Sam at the park

Nathan's first day of school

My Natalie

Natalie's 2nd grade field trip

Our latest Family pic

My little Man


She loves to Read


Nattie

Look at that face

Luvin it

He loves his motorcycles...Thanks to POPPY!

Thumbs up

Natalies last day of First day

Hot shot

He luvs it

Finally got the nerve

Nathan having a blast

NIck ready to go

Madison, Nick, and Nate

Nick and Sam

Nathan and his bestest bud Jonathan

Nick after the water ballon fight

Nates preschool graduation

OH MY

Sam and Nick in the baskets

Natalies b-day cake

That face..

My Boys

Look at them

Nat huggin the cow

Nat and Sam at the Childrens Museum

Trouble



My Super Heros

Ladies First

Mini Batman

Trying to salute...

He luvs this helmet

Just the sunset

Just a sunset

Doritos anyone??

LOOK OUT!!!

Pink Cheetah??

Me and my T-REX

Swimming??

THUMBS UP DUDE!!

Nathan luvs Poppys new Harley

The FARM life!!!

Touch a COW? I think not

Afraid of COWS? never

Nich luvs COWS

Nattie and Pappa

Nich on Pappa's 4 wheeler

Grandpa and Nate on the new TRACTOR

Look @ that LIP

Start of my OASIS

NEW TV!!!!

Nichs gift

Nates mothers day gift

Natties mothers day gift

My NEW bed!!!

My NEW bed!!!

Magic of the Cleaner

Magic of the Cleaner

My organized closet

My organized closet

Just the computer

Just the computer

Bare

Bare

Close Up

Hagin out

Lookin @ Daddys pics

Our BFF's Tina and sleepy Sam

With love to our DADDY

Just like Daddy

What a mess

Heres one for you DAD

His fist face painting

Wanted to something like dads, luckily it washes off..

Hanging out

Hanging out
she loved getting her face done

Neat Huh??

Neat Huh??
Choo Chooo

Bear Fair

Bear Fair
He conquerd his fear

Family Pics

Family Pics
The Fam

Ash Wedding

Ash Wedding
Sisters

Military

Military
LOOK @ US

Nick at Party

Nick at Party
Oh my GOODNESS...

Nate Cake

Nate Cake
SpiderMAN

Nats Cake

Nats Cake
LadyBUG

Easter 2

Easter 2
Just the TWO of US...

Nick Easter

Nick Easter
CLOSE UP....

Nick Robert

Nick Robert
1 yr old

All of us @ Easter

All of us @ Easter
LOOKIN GOOD.....

Easter

Easter
The Kiddos

See what a PERMANENT marker can do?

Isn't that MONKEY CUTE!

LOOK OUT!!!

DOUBLE TROUBLE!!!!!

Kindergarden MODEL

Natalies art work the school had published