About Me

My photo
Leander, Tx, United States
An army wife for life with 3 crazy kids..

Monday, July 21, 2008

Home Again




























































Were finaly home from our long vacation. We started our journey on the 3rd and went to my in laws which I wrote about already. Made our way down to New Boston to visit with my grandma and visit most of my family there. My aunt jackie even made a trip down while we were there. Heres a pic of Nat with the "night cap" she made out of a shirt. Heres Nat with his version. Off Huntsville we went on the 5th and trust me it was a long drive. Most of you know that after 5 hrs usually I've hit my limit and I'm done, no stopping was in sight till we got there. Then off to Chicago which was fun. Ash is there and our visit was nice. Nat even scored some new school clothes. Unfortunely she has my shopping gene and hates to try on clothes so this was daunting, but we got it done. That adventure was short and sweet then back to Al. we went. They got to do lots of little things with MEME and POPPY, who of course spoiled them rotten. We got to go to a water park that was on the Tenn. River. The kids especially loved this because they have never swam in a river. I know, there deprived...There lives our now full.LOL. Natalie had tons of fun looking for sea shells which we collected tons. Nich is a water baby as u can see. Not wanting any help. He's finaly started to trust his life jacket and moves his feet and hands now. Gatta start somewhere. Nich also celebrated his 2nd b-day. We decided to do a cookie cake since Nat and Nate aren't cake people. There like there dad. Love choc. chip cookies. Our trip was cut short when our Georgia trip was canceled. We were bummed we were lookin forward to seeing that georgia bunch. On our way back to Austin we stoped at my in laws again. We drove 15 hours that day and the kids did excellant. Couldn't have asked for a better trip back. I was so surprised. Nathan's ADHD meds were in affect and I know that helped tons. He's doing good now that we have it under control. Behavior Therapy will help the rest and our lives will be back on track, hopefully. The kids always have fun at Grandma and Pappas trying to help out. Nichs fav. thing to do is push gradma's cart that has all the gardening stuff in it. Nathan loved that pappa has a bow and was in awe of this thing. Guess I know what the next thing he's gonna want besides a motorcycle. He wants to learn how to shoot it. I'm in for it....I also caught a great pic of the boys wresting guess who was winning?? all in all we had a good trip...lets just say that I'm good on road trips for awhile.....

No comments:



Pic 2

Nick's preschool pics for "09

Nick's first day of pre school

Nick and Sam at the park

Nathan's first day of school

My Natalie

Natalie's 2nd grade field trip

Our latest Family pic

My little Man


She loves to Read


Nattie

Look at that face

Luvin it

He loves his motorcycles...Thanks to POPPY!

Thumbs up

Natalies last day of First day

Hot shot

He luvs it

Finally got the nerve

Nathan having a blast

NIck ready to go

Madison, Nick, and Nate

Nick and Sam

Nathan and his bestest bud Jonathan

Nick after the water ballon fight

Nates preschool graduation

OH MY

Sam and Nick in the baskets

Natalies b-day cake

That face..

My Boys

Look at them

Nat huggin the cow

Nat and Sam at the Childrens Museum

Trouble



My Super Heros

Ladies First

Mini Batman

Trying to salute...

He luvs this helmet

Just the sunset

Just a sunset

Doritos anyone??

LOOK OUT!!!

Pink Cheetah??

Me and my T-REX

Swimming??

THUMBS UP DUDE!!

Nathan luvs Poppys new Harley

The FARM life!!!

Touch a COW? I think not

Afraid of COWS? never

Nich luvs COWS

Nattie and Pappa

Nich on Pappa's 4 wheeler

Grandpa and Nate on the new TRACTOR

Look @ that LIP

Start of my OASIS

NEW TV!!!!

Nichs gift

Nates mothers day gift

Natties mothers day gift

My NEW bed!!!

My NEW bed!!!

Magic of the Cleaner

Magic of the Cleaner

My organized closet

My organized closet

Just the computer

Just the computer

Bare

Bare

Close Up

Hagin out

Lookin @ Daddys pics

Our BFF's Tina and sleepy Sam

With love to our DADDY

Just like Daddy

What a mess

Heres one for you DAD

His fist face painting

Wanted to something like dads, luckily it washes off..

Hanging out

Hanging out
she loved getting her face done

Neat Huh??

Neat Huh??
Choo Chooo

Bear Fair

Bear Fair
He conquerd his fear

Family Pics

Family Pics
The Fam

Ash Wedding

Ash Wedding
Sisters

Military

Military
LOOK @ US

Nick at Party

Nick at Party
Oh my GOODNESS...

Nate Cake

Nate Cake
SpiderMAN

Nats Cake

Nats Cake
LadyBUG

Easter 2

Easter 2
Just the TWO of US...

Nick Easter

Nick Easter
CLOSE UP....

Nick Robert

Nick Robert
1 yr old

All of us @ Easter

All of us @ Easter
LOOKIN GOOD.....

Easter

Easter
The Kiddos

See what a PERMANENT marker can do?

Isn't that MONKEY CUTE!

LOOK OUT!!!

DOUBLE TROUBLE!!!!!

Kindergarden MODEL

Natalies art work the school had published