About Me

My photo
Leander, Tx, United States
An army wife for life with 3 crazy kids..

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

4-1-1

Hey everyone.....I know I've been telling you guys that I would get on here and do this but I've honestly been really busy. Lets see where to begin...The kids are doing really well in school and each loves there teacher and are loving being with friends. We have officialy taken the binky away...Haven't had it 2-3 days he asks for it but I honestly don't know where it is. Its been hard a major adjustment since it has been a since of security for him. He just kept bitting the nipple off and stopped getting them. Nathan started t-ball and loves it, of course. He's learning how that he has to play outfield as well as in and he's not sure bout that. Natalie started gymnastics today and was so glad that she's back into it again. I now wish I'd put her in t-ball too and think thats what I'm gonna do next year. She's really a tom boy like me and she loves watchin Nate play. I decided to drop my class. It was one of the hardest decisions I've made during this time, but I felt it was the best thing to do. I'm trying to get things in order for Geoffs mid tour leave so that we can put our house on the market when he heads back. Plus I had a lot of major video assignments due the week he was home and I felt I wouldn't do well since I'm gonna be so absorbed with him here. Just had to much on my plate, but I will resume with my classes at TCC when I move. I felt it was probably best to get that start math test I have to pass so that I don't have to do remedial math anymore. SO, i'm taking care of that. Were down to 28 days till he comes for a visit and the kids are counting down the days. I've been so absorbed in books. I hate to read and lately I've read like 12 books in 2 months and I'm re reading the Twilight series again for round 2. Mrs. Jones would be so proud...huh, mom? That poor women wanted me to like Reading and never took to it. Its given me another place I can go to. I've been working out at the Gym 3 days a week. I'm training for a 5 mile run so I'm runnin 3-4 miles a day and doing some weights. Lost bout 15 lbs. Well, I think this is all thats been going on here we send our luv to everyone. I'll post pics in the morn I have to go finish my book and i'm honestly sorry for the wait.
Luv You Guys

No comments:



Pic 2

Nick's preschool pics for "09

Nick's first day of pre school

Nick and Sam at the park

Nathan's first day of school

My Natalie

Natalie's 2nd grade field trip

Our latest Family pic

My little Man


She loves to Read


Nattie

Look at that face

Luvin it

He loves his motorcycles...Thanks to POPPY!

Thumbs up

Natalies last day of First day

Hot shot

He luvs it

Finally got the nerve

Nathan having a blast

NIck ready to go

Madison, Nick, and Nate

Nick and Sam

Nathan and his bestest bud Jonathan

Nick after the water ballon fight

Nates preschool graduation

OH MY

Sam and Nick in the baskets

Natalies b-day cake

That face..

My Boys

Look at them

Nat huggin the cow

Nat and Sam at the Childrens Museum

Trouble



My Super Heros

Ladies First

Mini Batman

Trying to salute...

He luvs this helmet

Just the sunset

Just a sunset

Doritos anyone??

LOOK OUT!!!

Pink Cheetah??

Me and my T-REX

Swimming??

THUMBS UP DUDE!!

Nathan luvs Poppys new Harley

The FARM life!!!

Touch a COW? I think not

Afraid of COWS? never

Nich luvs COWS

Nattie and Pappa

Nich on Pappa's 4 wheeler

Grandpa and Nate on the new TRACTOR

Look @ that LIP

Start of my OASIS

NEW TV!!!!

Nichs gift

Nates mothers day gift

Natties mothers day gift

My NEW bed!!!

My NEW bed!!!

Magic of the Cleaner

Magic of the Cleaner

My organized closet

My organized closet

Just the computer

Just the computer

Bare

Bare

Close Up

Hagin out

Lookin @ Daddys pics

Our BFF's Tina and sleepy Sam

With love to our DADDY

Just like Daddy

What a mess

Heres one for you DAD

His fist face painting

Wanted to something like dads, luckily it washes off..

Hanging out

Hanging out
she loved getting her face done

Neat Huh??

Neat Huh??
Choo Chooo

Bear Fair

Bear Fair
He conquerd his fear

Family Pics

Family Pics
The Fam

Ash Wedding

Ash Wedding
Sisters

Military

Military
LOOK @ US

Nick at Party

Nick at Party
Oh my GOODNESS...

Nate Cake

Nate Cake
SpiderMAN

Nats Cake

Nats Cake
LadyBUG

Easter 2

Easter 2
Just the TWO of US...

Nick Easter

Nick Easter
CLOSE UP....

Nick Robert

Nick Robert
1 yr old

All of us @ Easter

All of us @ Easter
LOOKIN GOOD.....

Easter

Easter
The Kiddos

See what a PERMANENT marker can do?

Isn't that MONKEY CUTE!

LOOK OUT!!!

DOUBLE TROUBLE!!!!!

Kindergarden MODEL

Natalies art work the school had published