About Me

My photo
Leander, Tx, United States
An army wife for life with 3 crazy kids..

Sunday, February 21, 2010

While my blog is a work in progress I have to say I'm getting rather frustrated. So consider this my reaching out for help if any of you out there can. Anyhow, you would think with a military hubby and 3 crazy kids I'd have a ton to blog about, but honestly there is nothing. I'm sick right now with a horriable sinus infection I've had since thursday. I did get a new calling in church. I get to lead the music in Relief Socitey and I like it ok. I'm sure the Lord doesn't care if you like your calling or not just that you open your mind and heart to be able to grow and develop new talents. So with that said I'm learning to love it. We just got a new roof put on our house which was a much needed thing. It looks really nice I just didn't enjoy handing the roofer the money we owed him after putting on this nice roof. Lets see...Natalie had to do a project on Betsy Ross and I have to say I've learned more about this women than I ever expected to know. She had to do it on a ceral box and cover it in white paper and put pictures and post a small report to it. I have to say I really got into and I think I did it more like a 6th or 7th grade science fair project. OH THE DAYS! I made it more like a shadow box. I'm sure Ms. McCament didn't have what I did in mind. I told Natalie that different is good so we shall see what grade she gets. SHe just really enjoyed working on it with me. I'll take pics of it when we get it back and let all of you see our wonderful work. Or my WONDERFUL work. Nathan is loving Math right now. I told him to enjoy it now cause one day it gets harder and the dislike factor may finally take play. He's active as ever and really wants to do sports but I'm thinkin we don't have a money tree in our back yard so this hobby may have to wait till debt gets paid down. He has great friends that he's founds this yr and I honestly can't believe the yr is almost over and he'll be closer to first grade. You know what that means for me right? I'm one yr closer to getting NICK in school and out from under me so that I can go to work part time and hopefully afford that KEWL minivan that I want so badly. But dreams are dreams. The kids latest rambleing have been about what they want to be when they grow up. Nick of course wants to be a astranaunt. Nathan has said he wants to be a trash man the last few times I've asked and Natalie wants to be a beautician. Ashlee (my sis) and I gave my parents a 30th wedding anniversary party when we went back to my hometown for Natalies baptism earlier this month and I think it turned out wonderful. It was a task to get them up to the church without totally revealing what we were doing. It was nice to get to see all the friends of family that we have. Speaking of Natalie's baptism it was great. The spirit was really strong. I have to say I've never been to a baptism like her's because she cried the whole time. Not sure if it was cause the spirit was strong or because she was scared. She doesn't care for unwanted attention, but it went off without a hitch so thats good. It was so good that my sis and bro in law could come since we don't get to see them much. My next party plan is of course Nathan's b-day on the March 22, my Scentsy Spring/Summer launch party on March 5th, and my sister's up and coming baby shower that i'm so excited to help host. Got some great ideas. Now to Geoff not a lot is going on with him. He's busy with work and teaching his Judo class on Wed. nights that he enjoys doing. And soon he'll have himself busy doing our taxes that he's put off doing for a few weeks now. Well, I guess at the start of this i said not much to blog about but it looks like I've typed half a book so sorry bout that. I'm off to go and do laundry which by the way is my least fav thing to do and chase kiddos. I hope that this post finds each of you well and happy.

No comments:



Pic 2

Nick's preschool pics for "09

Nick's first day of pre school

Nick and Sam at the park

Nathan's first day of school

My Natalie

Natalie's 2nd grade field trip

Our latest Family pic

My little Man


She loves to Read


Nattie

Look at that face

Luvin it

He loves his motorcycles...Thanks to POPPY!

Thumbs up

Natalies last day of First day

Hot shot

He luvs it

Finally got the nerve

Nathan having a blast

NIck ready to go

Madison, Nick, and Nate

Nick and Sam

Nathan and his bestest bud Jonathan

Nick after the water ballon fight

Nates preschool graduation

OH MY

Sam and Nick in the baskets

Natalies b-day cake

That face..

My Boys

Look at them

Nat huggin the cow

Nat and Sam at the Childrens Museum

Trouble



My Super Heros

Ladies First

Mini Batman

Trying to salute...

He luvs this helmet

Just the sunset

Just a sunset

Doritos anyone??

LOOK OUT!!!

Pink Cheetah??

Me and my T-REX

Swimming??

THUMBS UP DUDE!!

Nathan luvs Poppys new Harley

The FARM life!!!

Touch a COW? I think not

Afraid of COWS? never

Nich luvs COWS

Nattie and Pappa

Nich on Pappa's 4 wheeler

Grandpa and Nate on the new TRACTOR

Look @ that LIP

Start of my OASIS

NEW TV!!!!

Nichs gift

Nates mothers day gift

Natties mothers day gift

My NEW bed!!!

My NEW bed!!!

Magic of the Cleaner

Magic of the Cleaner

My organized closet

My organized closet

Just the computer

Just the computer

Bare

Bare

Close Up

Hagin out

Lookin @ Daddys pics

Our BFF's Tina and sleepy Sam

With love to our DADDY

Just like Daddy

What a mess

Heres one for you DAD

His fist face painting

Wanted to something like dads, luckily it washes off..

Hanging out

Hanging out
she loved getting her face done

Neat Huh??

Neat Huh??
Choo Chooo

Bear Fair

Bear Fair
He conquerd his fear

Family Pics

Family Pics
The Fam

Ash Wedding

Ash Wedding
Sisters

Military

Military
LOOK @ US

Nick at Party

Nick at Party
Oh my GOODNESS...

Nate Cake

Nate Cake
SpiderMAN

Nats Cake

Nats Cake
LadyBUG

Easter 2

Easter 2
Just the TWO of US...

Nick Easter

Nick Easter
CLOSE UP....

Nick Robert

Nick Robert
1 yr old

All of us @ Easter

All of us @ Easter
LOOKIN GOOD.....

Easter

Easter
The Kiddos

See what a PERMANENT marker can do?

Isn't that MONKEY CUTE!

LOOK OUT!!!

DOUBLE TROUBLE!!!!!

Kindergarden MODEL

Natalies art work the school had published